Sequins are perfect for any and every wedding. With their glimmering ability and unique texture, it’s no wonder sequins are incredibly popular. Since sequins are individually sewn onto fabric, they often have a unique patterned glow and an amazing texture that photographs beautifully. While doing an all sequin wedding may be a little too much dazzle for your guest, here are 5 ways to incorporate sequins in your wedding that won’t overwhelm your guest.
1. Sequin Fabric BackdropsSequin Fabric Backdrops are very versatile and can be used as a photo booth backdrop or as wedding decor. There are several colors that will compliment rustic decor. Backdrops can be placed behind the sweetheart table, behind your welcome table, or used as an accent wall at the reception. Dress up your backdrop with vintage furniture accents, wood signs, or flowers.
2. TableclothsIf you’re looking for way more dazzle and glam in your wedding decor, use a sequin backdrop as a tablecloth. Dress up any boring table using a shimmering sequin backdrop and instantly add elegance to your reception. Use these on every other table for your guest or to accent the sweetheart table to make sure all eyes are on you.
3. Fabric Garland BackdropsSometimes having a little subtlety when using something as sparkly and dazzling as sequins suites your wedding theme. Fabric Garland Backdrops are a perfect option. These look amazing in outdoor settings and are incredibly easy to set up. Since garlands are a combination of different fabric materials, the sequins will be noticeable but won’t take over the decor. Fabric Garlands are ideal for a rustic themed wedding and can be tied together on both sides to create an opening or left to hang as a backdrop.
4. DressSequin wedding dresses are a perfect twist on traditional wedding dresses. Wearing a beautiful, stunning gown will really wow your partner and your guest. Choosing a muted color for the sequins will allow your dress to be captivating without looking too shiny or gaudy.
5. CakeLast but not least, if you’re looking to add a shimmering touch to every aspect to your wedding, add edible sequins to your cake! Edible sequins add texture and a shiny unique look to your cake. Use sequins on the main cake or as a part of the dessert table to add a delicious, glittering option for your guest.
What are some ways you’re using sequins in your wedding?
-Backdrop Express Photography Team
Trackback from your site.