birthday backgrounds.Kids’ birthdays are major milestones. The younger they are, the more impactful the day is for them. To make your child’s birthday party a truly memorable occasion, a party theme can really bring it all together. Decorations, games, activities, snacks, a photo booth, presents and, of course, a birthday cake will all help to make the day special, but party themes that tie all of these elements together are what your child and the guests will remember the most. One of the best ways to convey party themes is with special
The Birthday Party Photo BoothPhoto booths at parties are always a big hit and a must for any special birthday party. They are easy to set up and will help ensure that every kid gets their picture taken at the party. You can even print the photos right on the spot and give each guest a take-home goodie; have some themed frames ready to place the photos in. To create your setup, you’ll need a backdrop stand to hang the backdrop on, a tripod for your camera and, of course, a birthday background. Iron or steam the backdrop ahead of time to get rid of any wrinkles. Be sure to put your setup in a part of the room where the kids won’t bump into the tripod during party games.
Choosing a ThemeBirthday party theme ideas are limited only to your and your child’s imaginations. What’s your little one into these days? Is he going through a cowboy phase? Is she obsessed with dinosaurs? Well, those are potential party themes! General birthday backdrops can be a nice touch as well, but here are some popular crowd-pleasing children’s birthday party themes:
1. PiratesKids love a pirate theme. The colors, the garish costumes, the eye patch — peglegs, parrots, an excuse to talk funny — kids just seem to eat it up. Encourage guests to come dressed as a pirate and be sure the phrase “Ahoy, Mateys!” is somewhere on the invitation. Hang a fun pirate treasure map backdrop in your photo booth.
2. SuperheroJust about every kid goes through a “superhero” phase, and they all have their favorites. You can choose one superhero as your theme, or allow each guest to come dressed as a character of their choice. Include a superhero backdrop in your photo booth to help set the scene for your caped crusaders.
3. PrincessPamper your little girl on her her special day with a princess themed party. Include lots of pinks, pastels, balloons and streamers. Pose your princesses in front of a beautiful castle backdrop and they’re sure to feel like royalty.
4. LuauThe sun, the sand, the surf, the perfect weather — who doesn’t love Hawaii? With a beach backdrop, your guests can pretend they are there. Play Hawaiian luau music, serve tropical snacks and decorate with big, bold colors and flower patterns. Encourage the boys to dress like surfers and give the girls grass skirts.
5. Rock StarA lot of kids fantasize about playing guitar or being the lead singer of a famous rock band. Why not let them live out this fantasy for a few hours with a rock star themed birthday party? Use a photo booth backdrop with an urban look to complement their rocker outfits.
6. Extreme SportsIs your little boy already aspiring to become the next motocross star? An extreme sports party just might be in order. Encourage each child to dress up as the type of extreme sports star they wish to be one day. Snap priceless photos in front of a motocross or other sports backdrop.
7. Under the SeaWhether your child loves Spongebob or is obsessed with colorful tropical fish, an under the sea theme can be great fun. Girls can dress like mermaids, boys like sea creatures or scuba divers. Pose the kids in front of an Under the Sea backdrop and they’ll never forget the day.
-Backdrop Express Photography Team
Interested in reading more tips about photographing birthday parties? Check out 9 Theme Ideas for Child Photography!
Trackback from your site.