fall backdrops. Check out these studio setups for some fall portrait inspiration:Hot temperatures have you camped out in your air conditioned studio all summer? Cooler weather and beautiful autumn leaves are on their way! Fall is the perfect time of year to schedule family portraits, holiday card sessions, senior pictures and most any other outdoor photo shoot. But even if your community isn’t know for its lush woodland forest or rustic country roads, you can still achieve a beautiful autumn portrait in the studio by replicating dreamy landscapes or just by incorporating fun patterned
Featuring: Path Less Traveled Printed Backdrop
Photo Courtesy of Jamie Boeckmann Photography
Featuring: Natural Pine Floordrop
5 Simple Tips for Capturing Great Fall Portraits in the Studio:
- Remind your clients ahead of time to dress for the season! Bright, summer dresses or tank tops will seem out of place amidst autumn leaves. Encourage them to accessorize fall outfits with boots, leggings and sweaters to complete a festive look.
- Play up the seasonal theme with appropriate props and colors. Picnic baskets, pumpkins, hay bales, autumn leaves, pinecones and anything you can think of!
- Capture a mixture of close-up headshots and full body poses. This will allow for some timeless, versatile photos mixed in with the fun, scenic ones.
- If photographing multiple subjects on a small background setup, remember to keep poses tight and fluid. Hugs, head tilts and hand-holding make for great, loving sibling shots.
- Consider offering a special promotions for early studio mini-sessions with a customized autumn set, that families can book in time to use for cute Halloween pictures or holiday cards.
What autumn scenes will you be setting up in your photo studio this season? A pumpkin patch, woodland forest or spooky Halloween night?
-Backdrop Express Photography Team
Trackback from your site.