1. Coax out their suave style and tough guy looks.
2. Try a few traditional poses for simple, classic shots.
Featuring: Bright White Fabric Backdrop | Courtesy of Paula Davis
3. Bring in props or toys and let them have fun with them!
Featuring: Ocean Blues Striped Printed Backdrop
4. Incorporate their interests and hobbies.
Featuring: Grassy Field & Lightning Printed Backdrop
5. Encourage them into any pose with lots of treats afterwards. 😉
6. Give them something to do with their hands.
7. Ask them to show off their muscles!
Featuring: Teal Argyle Printed Backdrop
What tricks have you learned from photographing young boys?
-Backdrop Express Photography Team
Interested in learning more about working with kids? Check out our blog: Photographing Toddlers: 5 Clever Tricks for Capturing Smiles and Great Poses!
Trackback from your site.