BE Pro Backdrop Stand just arrive at your doorstep? Are you ready to try it out ASAP? We’ve listed out instructions for setting up our BE Pro Backdrop Stand in a few quick steps so that you can get to the fun part: shooting! 1. Lay components out on the ground. There will be 3 separate pieces in your carry bag: two upright stands and one crossbar. 2. Set up first upright stand. Twist the wingnut at the top of the legs to loosen it. Push legs out slightly and raise the center stand. While raising the center stand, push stand legs down to open fully. 3. Tighten the wingnut to secure the legs. Next, loosen the wingbut located on the middle upright stand to raise its height. Tighten the wingnut when at the desired height to secure it. 4. Another wingnut is also located at the top of the upright stand, for extra height increase if desired. 5. Repeat Steps 1-3 for second upright stand. 6. Next, take the horizontal crossbar and line it up with each upright stand. Lower the bar onto the silver metal rods located at the top of each stand. Grab your backdrop and slide it through one side of the crossbar to the other. Now your new BE Pro Backdrop Stand is all set for action!Did your new
Troubleshooting:If you find that one or both of the chrome pegs that sit atop the upright stands have become unsecured or have fallen off during transportation, there is a simple solution. If you rattle the stand, you should hear the metal nut that has fallen loose inside. To retrieve it:
- Remove the chrome peg from the top of the stand by twisting in a counter-clockwise motion.
- After the chrome peg is removed, use a standard Phillips screwdriver to remove the screw from the black housing from the top of the upright.
- Once the screw is completely removed from the housing, gently twist or tap the black housing off, using caution to avoid damaging the stand. This may require extra force as the piece is glued tight during manufacturing.
- Turn the stand upside down so the rod post nut can fall out.
To reassemble it:
- Place the chrome peg back inside the housing, and thread the nut back onto the peg from the underside until tight. (Using thread locker or super glue will prevent this issue in the future.)
- Place the housing back onto the stand upright, and secure the housing using the provided screw until secure.
Do you have a BE Pro Backdrop Stand set up in your photo studio? Do you leave it up or take it down between portrait sessions?
-Backdrop Express Photography Team
SPECIAL OFFER! Add a BE Pro Backdrop Stand to any backdrop purchase & save 20% on the stand – a $120 value for only $95.95! Learn more about our NEW BE Pro Backdrop Stand.
Trackback from your site.