Although some women would prefer to end the holiday season after New Year’s Day, there is one more special day in these winter months, one that is typically symbolized by hearts, Hallmark Cards, chocolate and teddy bears.Regardless of personal feelings towards Valentine’s Day, it is the perfect opportunity to highlight some of the photographers whose work reminds the more cynical of us to have a little faith in what the holiday is supposed to be about: no, not chick flicks and restaurant reservations, but love. So pucker up! In the spirit of the year’s most romantic holiday coming up, here is a list of 10 of my favorite wedding & engagement photos. Young and old couples alike turn to professional photographers to capture the most precious moments of their lives. Take notes from these beautiful photography examples to make sure you are utilizing creative backgrounds, great lighting techniques and props during your romantic photo shoots.
1. Jeff Newsom: San Luis Obispo, CAWebsite Facebook Twitter
2. Todd Laffler: Califon, New JerseyWebsite Facebook
3. Studio Saldana: New York, NYWebsite Facebook Twitter
4. Micah & Megan Photography, Southern CaliforniaWebsite Facebook
5. Davina + Daniel, International PhotographersWebsite Facebook Twitter-Davina Twitter-Daniel
6. Todd Hunter McGaw, AustraliaWebsite Facebook Twitter
7. Amorphia Photography, UKWebsite Facebook Twitter
8.Anna Kuperberg, San Francisco, CAWebsite Facebook Twitter
9. K&K Photography, Clearwater, FLWebsite Facebook Twitter
10. Lauri Levenfeld, San Francisco, CA(slight bias here—I assisted on this shoot, but I love this image) Website Facebook Twitter
Do you have any other favorite wedding photography? Let us know!
Interested in reading more about romantic couple photography? Check out 5 Romantic Valentine’s Day Photo Tips!
Trackback from your site.